Australian Embassy
Bulgaria, Romania

Local - Consular - Lost Property

Lost property

Lost property should be reported to the police station in the area where the property was lost.

If report not available immediately, as you must leave Greece, you may request the police to forward the lost property report to the Embassy for onforwarding to you in Australia.